Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have succeeded.

#Halong Bay, Vietnam
#Halong Bay, Vietnam
Click here to download
all ruffled up {Chloe Spring 2013}
all ruffled up {Chloe Spring 2013}
Click here to download
Ao Dai - Vietnamese traditional dress
Ao Dai - Vietnamese traditional dress
Click here to download
The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have succeeded.
The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have succeeded.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment