Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. I'm going to Viet Nam before I leave Japan. It's decided :)

Red lace hint of gold ao dai - AO DAI - DCR151 from Lien Hoang $130 US.
Red lace hint of gold ao dai - AO DAI - DCR151 from Lien Hoang $130 US.
Click here to download
Pastel colour jumper with decorative flaps // Hand by YuSquare
Pastel colour jumper with decorative flaps  // Hand by YuSquare
Click here to download
I Do, Me Too Wedding Cake Fork Set - Hand Stamped, via Etsy.
I Do, Me Too Wedding Cake Fork Set - Hand Stamped, via Etsy.
Click here to download
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. I'm going to Viet Nam before I leave Japan. It's decided :)
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. I'm going to Viet Nam before I leave Japan. It's decided :)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment